Full Time Team Member
Dot Dot are seeking a full time team member to join the team at Stoke Newington Church Street. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all things food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, ideally experienced in F&B, looking for an opportunity to widen their industry experiences and further their own existing interest in Asian cuisine/culture.
Dot Dot opened in Nov 2020 on Stoke Newington Church Street. Our ethos is to joining the dots between taste, sourcing and sustainability in bubble teas, waffles and treats inspired by Hong Kong in Asia.
As a full time team member, you be responsible for providing a warm and genuine welcome to our customers, maintaining an exceptional standard of food and drinks. Training will be provided. There will also be opportunity to be involved in the creative process of menu, social media content creation and collaborative projects, as we are a small and dynamic team.
If you have the following, then we want to hear from you:
• Prior experience within a fast-paced food venture and an enthusiasm for excellent customer service
• Willingness to get stuck in multiple areas of the business and a can-do attitude
• A creative approach with impeccable attention to detail
• Good knowledge and/or experience in Asian/Hong Kong cuisine and culture is a bonus
• A general passion for food and hospitality
• The desire to develop your career within an ambitious F&B start-up
If you are interested with this position please send your CV to